Creating Cinemagraphs in Adobe Photoshop – Training DVD
£40.00 (as of May 27, 2018, 12:03 pm)
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Number of Videos: 1.5 hours – 24 lessons
Ships on: DVD-ROM
Believe this: A still image close-up of a hand holding a soapy glass next to a stream of water pouring from a faucet. But wait… it is not entirely a still image. The fingers are motionless, and so is the glass and the faucet. But the stream of water? Well, it has movement. It pours and pours. By definition, a cinemagraph is a loop with some moving parts and some parts that don’t move at all.
The point of cinemagraphs is to grab the viewers’ attention and in this course Photoshop master Andy Anderson will grab yours by showing you how to make them. Students must have a basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and be capable of shoot simple videos, or have a source where they are able to obtain video clips.
- Learn what a cinemagraph is and how to discern between a great one and a good one
- Bear in mind the equipment and software requirements for producing cinemagraphs
- See four different methods for creating cinemagraphs and the best ways to save them
- Discover the best ways to record cinemagraph footage for maximum impact
- Learn to create an efficient workflow from camera, to computer, to final output
- Explore clip trimming, video masking, unify and tween techniques, and more
Andy Anderson is the creator of many best-selling books on graphics and design, including the O’Reilly titles “Integrating Lightroom with Photoshop”, “Experimenting with Photoshop Layer Effects” and “Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CC 2015”. Funny, engaging, and at all times on-point, he’s worked with Adobe tools since 1990 and has taught Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Lightroom to thousands of satisfied students over the past 25 years.
Learn Creating Cinemagraphs in Adobe Photoshop from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Easy to follow step by step lessons, ideal for all
Comes with Extensive Working Files!
- Automotive (1)
- Books (126)
- Clothing (31)
- Computers and Accessories (76)
- Electronics and Photo (68)
- Everything Else (7)
- Handmade Products (2)
- Jewellery (17)
- Kindle Store (4)
- PC and Video Games (25)
- Software (60)
- Sports and Outdoors (139)